Hepworth Psychology Clinic provides professional supervision to psychologists, social workers, counsellors, welfare workers and other health professionals.
Chris understands that sometimes it’s hard to know if you’re doing a good job. Many professionals are uncertain about their work at some point or another, so you’re not alone in feeling this way.
With Chris’s supervisory guidance, you can get feedback on your work practices and learn new skills that will help you improve your job.
Online Schema Therapy Clinical Consultation Group
This group clinical consultation is delivered via Zoom and focuses on Schema Therapy case discussion and psychoeducation:
- Up to 10 consulates per group.
- 2 hours in total, first hour consists of case presentation and discussion, with the second hour consisting of Chris giving psycho-education on a Schema Therapy topic.
- Content varies but may cover schema therapy case conceptualisation, experiential techniques, empathic confrontation, knowledge of schemas and modes, and managing our own schemas.
- Low cost $88 per session or sign up to all 10 at $660 (includes GST)
- All sessions are recorded in case you cannot attend one
- Various dates across late 2023 and 2024.
- NEW DATES BEING PUBLISHED SOON
To register your interest for upcoming dates please email Chris: firstname.lastname@example.org
APS Supervisory Services
Chris also provides individual supervision and Supervisor Training for the Australian Psychology Society on the Part 2 Supervisor accreditation workshops.
During supervision, Chris encourages you to:
- Explore any feelings of excitement, frustration, anxiety, or discouragement relating to your work
- Contemplate constructive feedback and strategies related to work issues
- Identify and plan for self-care
- Assess your professional skills concerning time management, problem-solving, managing relationships with others and avoiding procrastination that impacts your business.
Supervision is a great way to get feedback on your work practices and learn new skills.